Who might make me a custon stainless steel bathroom cabinet?

Hi All I would like a stainless steel bathroom cabinet, a bit like those you buy in the sheds ... but in a custom size/shape. Any thoughts on a company or small-scale operator who might be able to fabricate something like this, without it costing the earth? (I'm on the South coast)
Thanks Jon N

Hi Jon.
I use these guys all the time for our Industrial Panel Bashing. http://www.paneltec.co.uk Ask for Tim.
Baz

Custom Duct of Watnall Nott's will do you a good job

Look up local fabricators, under chip-shop fitters. They can cut, bend, weld and finish stainless steel panware. Design is up to you. Prices are good too. Nice way to make kitchen countertops, if you like the look of steel.