Which Grout on plasterboard

Having read the FAQ and previous posts on tiling, can I just clarify something? I realise that due to a cement/plaster chemical reaction it is inadvisable to use a cement-based adhesive for tiling over plasterboard. But what about the grout? It seems that people recommend a cement based rout - so can this be used when the tiles are mounted on plasterboard?

Also, if anyone has any recommendations for a good quality waterproof grout for a shower, I'd be grateful.

thanks

Paul

Reply to
Paul

I used Bal Grout and the Bal additive comes in a litre pot just add to your water ,tiles on to hardibacker board in shower and plasterboard in the rest of the room.workability was good grout a little gritty for my liking but,so cover up shower well before tyou start.

Reply to
Alex