Which? diy books

I've just been to the Which? website, with the intention of ordering a couple of the Which? diy books - plumbing, electrics, etc - but I can't seem to find them listed anywhere. Are they out of print?

Sheila

Reply to
S Viemeister

Try

two I've bought in the recent past are the Readers Digest Complete DIY Manual, and the Collins Complete DIY Manual. I bought those after positive comments about them in this newsgroup. These seem to adequately cover general DIY jobs.

PoP

Reply to
PoP

Which "Wiring & Lighting" available on Amazon for £11.99, see

This book is the best for home electrics from all those I've read.

"Plumbing & Heating" is also there but unavailable, which makes me think that Which? have stopped publishing it. You couyd give them a ring - they were helpful when I first ordered the electrics book.

HTH, Al

Reply to
Al Reynolds

They are, indeed, quite good - I've had them both for years. I've also heard positive comments on the Which? books, and finally got around to trying to order them - but had no luck.

Sheila

Reply to
S Viemeister

Thanks - it looks as though I will need to call them - and then try Amazon.

Sheila

Reply to
S Viemeister