Which CH Boiler .

I am getting estimates for either a replacement boiler or a replacement system and am getting more confused with each contractor .One ,at least, won't put a new boiler on my current system even with flushing and others will ( with flushing) , the reason being that there might be hidden leaks but other than the manifold and the valves there are no joins ..I know this for a fact .

Other than that one said he would install a Worcester-Bosch Junior 28i but the one who called today said that was a pretty basic boiler intended for smaller flats and maybe only just sufficient for my flat size.... ...2 d/bedrooms,lounge,kitchen and bathroom and hall ...all,except bathroom...with high ceilings ...He recommended the Glowworm 24 cxi .

heid's burstin' lol

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

for heating the place. Go read ed's boilerchoice FAQ and google's archive of this group

Reply to
John Stumbles

I did read the faq previously and very informative it is .

This is actually the boiler the second guy meant .The Flexicom cx24

completed a Boiler Choice chart earlier on the WB site and it seeemed to suggest that the Greenstar 25 CDi was appropriate for my accommodation with the Juniors 24i and 28i and the 25Si being alternatives .

Reply to
Stuart