Which Boiler

New boiler needed as we are having an extension built and existing is too small and needs to be resited. Any suggestions as to make/models to choose? I know Worcester Bosch have good reputation, but are they actually worth the extra investment? I like the look and spec of the Gloworm CXi. Thanks B G Wood

Reply to
tallandslim

I say the worcester bosch range are excellent and worth the money.

Reply to
Matthew.Ridges

tim.

Reply to
Tim..

Alpha

are excellent. 3-year warranty as standard, extendable to 5 years if you use the special mounting frame. Had our CD32C installed almost 5 years ago and never had any problems at all.

Reply to
Dave