where to start in welding

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Yes, but aside from electronics he's really very knowledgeable.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

I recorded a series to watch "engine addict" by world famous engine expert Jimmy DeVille. World famous guy that I had never heard of ....... after suffering 2 episodes I deleted the rest - it was tosh ... and every few minutes they would repeat complete sections of the narrative ......

Reply to
rick