Where to get bellows or alternatives for wood burning stove

We have a wood burning stove and occasionally it's useful (not to mention quite fun) to get it going using a pair of bellows. However neither of the pairs of bellows we have are really designed to work, they're mostly decorative and although they have worked for a while are both now showing signs of falling apart.
Can anyone suggest either where to buy functional (as opposed to overpriced decorative/antique) bellows or possible alternatives for blowing at the contents of a stove?
--
Chris Green

Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@isbd.co.uk wrote:

I use a butane blowtorch meself..
Add pictures here
βœ–
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/cat.jsp?cId 2028&ts„740
Seriously, they work brilliantly.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Well it's an excuse for buying a new tool at least! :-)
--
Chris Green

Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@gglz.com wrote:

For BBQs as well :-)
Slatts
Add pictures here
βœ–

βœ–
Curious wrote:

<http://www.thefiresideshop.co.uk//category-6267/product-4849//LYDFORD-BELLOWS-FS1959.html
Get an old hoover with metal tubes or find a metal tube that will fit in a modern one. Use blow, not suck.
Add pictures here
βœ–
"Weatherlawyer" wrote:

No thanks. I have got 2 gas fires.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Burn a sheet or two of newspaper first,let them burn out this will heat the chimney and increase the draught , then lay your fire with kindling ,works perfectly every time
Add pictures here
βœ–

Yes, I know how to light the fire thank you! It's just that it's (as I originally said) occasionally useful to be able to resurrect a fire that has nearly gone out.
--
Chris Green

Add pictures here
βœ–