Where to find hollow plastic board/planking 200 x 18-20mm

Plastic fencing rails?

Fascia board? This is foam filled, not hollow BTW.

Reply to
harryagain

I've had a google but don't even know what I'm looking for. For a little project I'm after some plastic section. Hollow with internal reinforcing ribs. Min height 200mm, could be more. Width 18-20mm. Length 3-5m. Has to be fairly robust and light. Similar to the stuff used for trailer lighting boards but larger. Wood or metal will not fit the bill. Any thoughts please, Nick.

Reply to
Nick

The Medway Handyman

Was there not some stuff like this made for conservatories as well? Not sure where you would ask. The length is a bit long though. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Staff at their counter in E16 are friendly and helpful if you are unlucky enough to live near enough to call in when you need the odd bit of plastic.

I can't vouch for their staff in TMH (a possibly adopted "Kentish Man"[1]) territory :)

[1] following the division recorded in
rather than the simple E/W of the Medway which was commonly adopted[1] in Kent when I lived there in the 60s
Reply to
Robin

Very nice people :-)

Reply to