Where to buy/what to call sleeves on car battery terminals?

I need a couple of those little lead (?) sleeves that fit on a car bettery with smaller than standard terminal posts so that standard size clamp on terminals can be used.

I've tried searching for 'car battery terminal sleeve' but didn't find anything, is there some special name for them? Alternatively can anyone suggest where I can buy some?

Reply to
cl

Didn't know such things existed. I would probably grab an offcut of code 3 or code 4 lead, and wrap it around, depending how much space needs to be taken up.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

newshound

Am 26.11.2014 um 11:50 schrieb snipped-for-privacy@isbd.net:

Maybe some of the names they use here, might be useful for your search:

Matthias Czech

That's the one! Thank you. :-)

Reply to
cl

I'm sure there used to be a device like a jubilee clip i with a terminal on it. It looked to me like it had been plated by something dull and grey. I know not much help.... It was on a lawn mower I used to have! Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff