Where can I get an outside socket with a timer built in?

Hi All,

I need an outside socket with a timer built in, not fussed if timer is analog or digital. I keep seeing IP55 compliant so I guess it needs to be that..

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

:-)

Reply to
Pedro Popadopolous

MK make one in their Masterseal range

part number 53899

Reply to
Andy Hall

I would suggest mounting the timer indoors (same with RCD sockets; use an indoor RCD and mount just the socket outdoors). Usuaully much cheaper and more reliable than putting the complex component outdoors, even if appropriately waterproofed.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

For my waterfall pump I used a small weatherproof enclosure with a timer inside it, and a separate socket.

?SKU=PL02573More trouble than the all-in-one unit someone else suggested, but more flexible too.

Reply to
Mike Barnes