where can I get a good hardwood staircase ?

Any suggestions as to where I can get a good hardwood staircase made to order ?

Reply to
Iain A Gilroy

A joiner's shop. Your local paper will carry ads from them from time to time. Yellow pages et all.

Anyone know where to get a bad one?

Reply to
Michael Mcneil

I bought a very nice oak one from a company called Sabrina in Shrewsbury.

main business is (no surprise) oak doors but they will make virtually anything to order including staircases.

These things are *very* heavy and very solid.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall