What temperature to make fitted wardrobe interior to combat mould ?

There's Cancel Message (except it doesn't do much).

Reply to
Max Demian

would condense out at 8 whilst 40% would condense out at 5C, fictional figs but this is the tricky bit, working out just what I could aim it at, 5 or

8 or 10 or ??

Sure, but that does not mean heating the interior to 15.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

50% is unnecessarily low, 60% is low enough. Also such a scheme will fail to power down the heater in summer when it's not needed. A 22C stat would.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

usually in the interior air, and derived mainly from cooking, showering, breathing. Ideally tackle that - but I would not really go along with suggestions to stop showering or breathing.

Reply to
tabbypurr

itted wardrobes against north facing uninsulated interior cavity wall. Alre ady has polystyrene sheet with wallpaper over it, have now fitted caged the rmostat heaters each is 55w in the units and need to know what temperature to have these maintain to be stopping the mould but not putting out more he at than necessary and thus using up my limited finances., or drying up leat her and rubber items etc and hobby paint. I dont want to be causing differe nt damage to such things by too high a temperature.

between the units within.

use to me, the room was already 21deg C 8am till 2am. I need to know what t emperature will offset condensation inside a rarely opened wardrobe /storag e unit. Its a wardrobe used for garment and object storage not an everyday wardrobe as such. I am in the room breathing out and sweating out moisture for the best part of the day as well.

wardrobe and it stays where it is.

s, nothing goes back in without being cleansed, garment bags replaced etc e tc.

Those are the least effective of all the options. It's Harry.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Yes, I had wondered about the latter. Breathing in is fine, but breathing out creates then problem

Reply to
charles