What sort of pump?

I had discounted those thinking being designed to circulate they wouldnt produce enough pressure for sprinklers.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Thanks for all the suggestions to this but before going ahead an ordering the best replacement I decided that in best uk.d-i-y tradition I should open the shower pump to see it it was fixable. I'd adapted it to take a hose pipe using a fitting I found in a box of fittings left behind by the previous owners of the house. On removing the inlet adaptation I noticed a blockage, on further inspection it turned out to be an almost completely blocked filter!

I've now discarded the filter and the old shower pump is working better than it ever did happily running all day feeding two sprinklers :-)

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike