What's the name for anti-climing fencing quadrants?

I'm looking for those 90 degree spiked fencing things that can be used where a wall joins a building to prevent people climbing over at the corner.

Google is failing me, so what are they called? I'd think something like fencing quadrant spikes, but I'm not getting many hits.

I've seen them around, and the nice ones look quite decorative. But the hits I'm getting are from sites with razor wire which will make my place look like a WW2 PoW camp.

Reply to
Caecilius

Fantails?

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Thanks. That gives me a few more useful results.

Reply to
Caecilius

I thought they were birds? Brian

Reply to