What's a good smaller washing machine, like 60cm wide, 40cm deep??

Need a smaller washing machine for restricted space in a bathroom. So far found Candy Aquamatic at =A3510, and Candy GOFS262 at Tesco for =A3235.

Space available is approx 60cm wide and 40cm deep.

Any ideas? West London area.

Thanks

Andy

Reply to
Eusebius

Problem solved faster than I thought. Evidently you need to google on "slim depth" washing machines. Once I'd worked that out ("small size" was useless) I got a good range of models, and chose Bosch WLX 24164, around =A3390. Close contender was Gorenje WS 40125. There were also models from Beko and Indesit and Candy and probably others.

"Slim depth" refers to 85 high, 60 wide and 44 deep. They are usually

5 kilo load, but some 5k loads are actually full size.

So as they say in Wales "there we are then!"

Andy

Reply to
Eusebius