What might these be?

Two brightly coloured plastic faced boards, probably dense hardboard, similar size to a dinner table place met, rounded corners with ypo in lower case?

I found them in a cupboard, whilst doing some 'rationalising' of surplus items, in our kitchen cupboards and drawers.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield Esq

google "ypo chopping board"

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

Maybe, but these seems to be dense hardboard. Thanks anyway, that's a bit of a clue.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield Esq

YPO is the abbreviation for Yorkshire Purchasing Organisation a supplier of educational equipment for schools mainly for Primary schools.

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

I had at least one of those.

Reply to
Jacob Jones

Would these be mats for doing modelling, maybe?

Reply to
GB