What Is It Called

What is the name of the waterproof panelling that is used instead of tiles in a shower area? I thought it was AquaBoard but after Googling this appears to be a panel you put behind the tiles. I am after a fix and forget board with no grout etc to worry about.

TIA

John

Reply to
John

close, try aquapanel ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Oh sorry, I thought you'd said "as a backing for tiles" rather than "instead of tiles"

Reply to
Andy Burns

perhaps this

Andy Burns

Are you thinking of Corian?

Reply to
John Rumm

We use Grant Westfield MultiPanel -

Other versions include Mermaid, but it's more expensive.

Andrew

Reply to
auctions

Can't recommend the suppliers but here's a few....

me