What does CBB61 mean?

I'm ordering some caps so I can vary the speed of an extractor and see that they are sold as "CBB61", but I can't find what this refers to. Can anyone enlighten my darkness?

Reply to
nothanks

Thanks! I spent quite a while searching and didn't notice that page. What was particularly interesting was that it links to

which explains what I wanted to know.

Reply to
nothanks

No idea. I do hope nobody has got any device with Wima capacitors in it. I had no end of smoke, bangs and silent deaths due to those made from that company over the years as chargers for torches and suppressors and motors. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Does this help

I've got by thus far without knowing most of that.

Reply to
Graham.