Wet Look Grout?

Hi,

I have laid a Glazed Ceramic Floor with a limestone grout.

I have noticed the grout looks a lot better and darker when the floor is wet.

I wanted to achieve this effect when the floor is dry also. Perhaps a sealant I could put on the grout to protect it and give it a wet look?

I have noticed a few American products that claim to do this but I am struggling to find anything in the UK,

I have purchased some Natural Stone gloss Finish for my Mosaic Tiles, but I'm not sure if this would do the trick and wanted advice before I tried it.

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers, Chris

Reply to
Chris Shaw

Have a look here:

may have something that does what you want.

Reply to
John Rumm

You could try Lithofin MN Colour Enhancer. Not sure what effect it would have on the glazed tiles, but hopefully none. Get advice from the manufacturer first, though, as you won't want to wreck your floor.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

We used a clear polyurethane varnish on our grout lines (not on the tiles themselves) for the exact same reason - worked a treat! Used a satin finish though...

Andy

Reply to
Pecanfan

Great advice, Thanks