Well, that's the Makita count up.

By crackey, these older Makita 14.4V drills are going for peanuts. I've now got three of them; a pair of 8434 hammer drill/drivers and a

6337D drill/driver. All three are in very good condition, with years of life left in them. I'm now looking at re-celling a battery or two to keep them in optimum order, but that can wait, as I've got enough good batteries just now.

Average price per drill body was around £13.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon