well?

will a PM of foreign origin favour their home country ? .....

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

That might be a particularly interesting question, were any of the candidates from the Republic of Ireland.

Reply to
Colin Bignell

Off-topic troll...

Reply to
Edward Hernandez Loves Porn

Off-topic troll...

Reply to
Edward Hernandez Loves Porn

How could such a PM do that?

Reply to
JNugent

A PM may suggest that but would his cabinet and the rest of parliament agree to those terms?

Reply to
alan_m

What would Parliament and the Cabinet be doing the while?

Reply to
JNugent

You don't get if you don't ask of course, and it was worth a try!

To be honest, People are losing sight of the point. Its really about what can be done to fix this country now out of the EU and broke with a load of what used to be public owned services being used as cash cows by foreign investors or parasites as I prefer to call them. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

The problem was that various governments needed people with cash to invest in our once public owned services because under government/national control there was no investment in these services for decades.

Former Nationalisation didn't mean that the various utilities were well run or offered the customer value for money.

Reply to
alan_m