Weld for plastic?

I need to wels 2 pieces of plastic on a kirby vacuum cleaner, I am not sure what type of plastic it is ABS or polycarbonate. I was wondering if this would be suitable. The joint is a good fit and probably not under pressure. Any thoughts on this or another type? Weld On WO-611 Solvent Cement 250ml
https://www.screwfix.com/p/weld-on-wo-611-solvent-cement-250ml/5327V?tc=CT9&ds_kid 700030947639520&ds_rl45250&ds_rl49481&ds_rl49799&gclidIaIQobChMIv9zGyJ6T3QIVArTtCh0zZwUbEAQYAiABEgKDZ_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CK6Ynfqek90CFaqpUQodTL0Hzg

Google for "burn test plastic", identify the plastic, then choose a suitable "solvent weld" glue.
Thomas Prufer

This will stick ABS and PVC OK.
I doubt if the Kirby is made of polycarbonate.
However modern stuff is mostly polypropylene and that is difficult to glue, no solvent type cement available.
--
Chris Green
·