So You think.

Reply to
GB

On 29 Apr 2020, GB wrote (in article <r8c853$1jcl$ snipped-for-privacy@gioia.aioe.org>):

Oooooh matron!

I presume you mean a wankers group?

Reply to
Keema's Nan

Could you provide a link to when any of your posts (since the beginning of time) provided a positive comment, rather than just making puerile remarks directed at other posters?

<snigger>
Reply to
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells

On 29 Apr 2020, Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells wrote (in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com):

Why should I? I asked you that question first, and you haven?t.

Do you even understand hypocrisy?

Reply to
Keema's Nan

I've just given an example of you being hoisted by your own petard, Giles. And still you continue bleating.

But for the record, read my recent replies to my sock puppet JNugent regarding Council Tax...all positive, nothing even vaguely puerile there.

You clearly absolutely don't.