WB HE40+ Tepid Hot Water Flow

My boiler is giving a luke warm flow of hot water, barely usable, it's been fine all winter up until now. The heating is working well, but the hot water temperature this morning is terrrible. My wife has told me it did this last year as well when I was out of the country.

Looking through the boilers display, there's no last reported error, so it doesn't seem to think there's anything wrong. The display occassionally flips to say "syphon fill" but then it immediately goes back to saying "hot water immediately". It's also reporting the flow temp as 74.5C which if true would scorch the skin from my hands.

Any suggestions as to what to check?

Thanks

Seri

Reply to