Hot Water Flow question

I have a typical colonial house, and I am having hot water flow issues upstairs.

In both upstairs bathrooms, I get adequate to nice hot water flow in the sink. However, the showers are another story:

1) The dedicater shower"barely" has any hot water at all. I have to MAX the hot water & just "touch" the cold water handle to get a good temperature mix.

2) A tub/shower combo gets adequate pressure from the shower head, but almost none from bathtub spout. Bizzare?

This is a mystery to me, because the adjacent faucets seem to get enough hot water pressure.

Please help Thanks

Reply to
Bill

How old are the pipes and fixtures? Do you live in a hard water area?

Reply to
Joseph Meehan