Water softener?

Our water here is very hard. Can anyone recommend a softener system/product?

HellyB

We have a Monarch Watersilk 15, which works just fine.

Reply to
Huge

We have a Twintec. Fantastic, doesn't need electric, regenerates itself based on water use, just add salt when needed, as seen through the transparent cover.

Reply to
Davey

Looks similar to the Kinetico I have had far years.

Reply to
Maurice

Probably. There can only be a few different basic designs, with electric/non-electric, one-tower/twin-tower as the essential building blocks.

Reply to
Davey