washing machine pump

Does it matter which way round live and neutral go on this synchronous pump?

"little" job has been a bugger from the start and I've a feeling there could still be a sting in the tail. Positively the last time I mess with washing machines. TIA

Reply to
stuart noble

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 11:49:39 +0100, "stuart noble" could still be a sting in the tail. Positively the last time I mess with

No.

Reply to
Mike Harrison

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 11:49:39 +0100, "stuart noble"

Reply to
Andy Dingley

"stuart noble" could still be a sting in the tail. Positively the last time I mess with

Eh? Water, electricity and big lumps of concrete - what could possibly go wrong? :()

Reply to
PM

Thanks for the confirmation.

I'll tell you what can go wrong....well, maybe another time when I'm not feeling quite so emotional about it :-)

Reply to
stuart noble