Wallpaper paste.

Can it Harry. She's at least as genuine as you are.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

When I worked as a decorator the only threat was that the fungicide might go off. If the site is dry, we had no problem in using a generic and basic starch, whether that be potato or grain was immaterial.

Reply to
thirty-six

You should have used Cornish sea salt or organic kelp.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Why? Wouldn't have expected either of them to hold wallpaper up...

Reply to
polygonum

replying to Harry, Dani Coulter wrote: Wow...someone is angry out there

Reply to
Dani Coulter