Wall fixings

I have found a number of something like an wall anchor of a type I not seen before, found on a shelf in my workshop, from long ago and a forgotten purpose.

Unlike a Rawlbolt, they lack a screw thread, they just have a wedge which probably wedges if hammered into the hole and around 7mm overall diameter. Instead of a bolt or thread once installed, they just have a flattened part poking out, which is flattened out to an eye. They are anodised and gold colour.

I just cannot think what use they might be, but obviously made/ sold for a specific purpose.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Similar to this?

Apparently for fixing wires and nets to buildings to keep the pigeons off.

Reply to
Andy Burns

on 21/10/2018, Andy Burns supposed :

Those are they, thanks.