Wall fixings

I have found a number of something like an wall anchor of a type I not seen before, found on a shelf in my workshop, from long ago and a forgotten purpose.
Unlike a Rawlbolt, they lack a screw thread, they just have a wedge which probably wedges if hammered into the hole and around 7mm overall diameter. Instead of a bolt or thread once installed, they just have a flattened part poking out, which is flattened out to an eye. They are anodised and gold colour.
I just cannot think what use they might be, but obviously made/ sold for a specific purpose.
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Similar to this?
<http://osdgroup.it/eng/product.asp?p 82> > I just cannot think what use they might be, but obviously made/ sold for

Apparently for fixing wires and nets to buildings to keep the pigeons off.
on 21/10/2018, Andy Burns supposed :

Those are they, thanks.