Vokera Combi - switching off water supply

Hi, I have a vokera compact 24, and I need to cut the water supply to it to cut the hot water supply to the bathroom so as to remove the sink etc.

There is a stopcock behind the washing machine on the cold water feed and I could use this. I notice there is also a black stopcock, part of the boiler, just where the cold water feed enters the boier, can I use this instead? Access is slightly easier. Maunual does not state if this is for cutting the cold water supply to boiler.

Thanks

Reply to
special0fferuk