Vinyl floor - tile pattern

The final job to be done in the kitched is a new floor. For various reasons, including height, we'd like to fit a decent vinyl floor, but we really like the look of the old-fashioned dark red kitchen tiles. We've searched high and low to no avail. Can anyone point us in the direction of a red-tile-patterned vinyl floor? We're in Tyne & Wear. TIA

Reply to
Colin Irvine

Amtico or similar may well have something that suits you.

i guess?

Alex

Reply to
Alex

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 11:55:37 GMT, "Alex" squeezed out the following:

Thanks for that. Nothing immediately from the website, but there are several retailers near us so I'll pop in.

Reply to
Colin Irvine

For similar, try Karndean. Website is a monstrosity that demands cookies to show anything, ugh:

n.: Someone who'll stand by you through all the trouble you wouldn't have had if you'd stayed single. Steph Peters delete invalid from snipped-for-privacy@sandbenders.demon.co.uk.invalid Tatting, lace & stitching page

Reply to
Steph Peters

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 00:29:32 +0100, Steph Peters squeezed out the following:

Reply to
Colin Irvine