VERY red sky in UK, from Galapagos volcano?

Tell me more of this Sahara sand. That can cause a red sky in Scotland?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I do not drink enough to get pissed, only 5 times the RDA.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Occasional marijuana to get to sleep, which I gave up on as it's only effective for 3 hours.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Fog here, or maybe wet volcanic ash? ;)

Reply to
Richard

Most folk will just think it's god telling them it's going to be a good day for shepherds to frolick in the long grass tomorrow.

Obviously these things are localised dependant on dust or whatever it is.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

ROTFPMSL!

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I didn't notice anything odd, but here it's normally cloudy.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

In Scotland I've only ever seen proper fog once. It was so bad I was driving round a corner and couldn't tell which road was which at a junction, and ended up driving into a private house entrance, narrowly missing the very angry owner trying to leave in his car.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

You'd love our version of fog:

rbowman

ROFL! "Fog is considered dense when visibility is reduced to a quarter of a mile or less." That's a light mist.

I really don't understand the majority of drivers in the UK. 70mph limit on a motorway, and they stick to it on a sunny day, holding me up. Thick fog, they still go 70?!

Reply to
Commander Kinsey