Vertical radiator towel hanger

Hi

We have two of these, recently installed...

They're very effective, and save a lot of space compared to the normal horizontal radiators.

However.

The old radiator in the kitchen used to have a plastic coated wire tea-towel hanger thing hooked over the top, something like one of these...

...and SWMBO wants similar for the new radiator. I can't find one. Any ideas? I mean, normally I wouldn't splash out so much cash, but I suppose it would do for a combined Birthday/Christmas present.

Cheers

Reply to
Clive Arthur

Cut and shut one?

You have 4 to practice on.

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

I assume you'd need to make one. Steel wire can be bent into eg a |__|''|__ |''| shape, but such a shape would require thick wire to stay straight, whi ch would be a pain to bend. And of course it must be rustproofed. If you ha ve welder & angle grinder it should be straightforward to make whatever sha pe you want.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Something like this

and make up a couple of brackets to screw to the wall that it can hook into.

Reply to
Rob Morley

£3 extravagant enough?

Can't you go down the DIY route? ,many charity and small clothes shops have boxes of wire hangers they give away to get rid of them. A few of those bent a bit and held together with gaffer tape should do the job.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg