Vertical radiator towel hanger

Hi
We have two of these, recently installed...
https://www.heatandplumb.com/acatalog/ultraheat-ts2020w-tilbrook-vertical-radiator
They're very effective, and save a lot of space compared to the normal horizontal radiators.
However.
The old radiator in the kitchen used to have a plastic coated wire tea-towel hanger thing hooked over the top, something like one of these...
http://www.argos.co.uk/product/8504405
...and SWMBO wants similar for the new radiator. I can't find one. Any ideas? I mean, normally I wouldn't splash out so much cash, but I suppose it would do for a combined Birthday/Christmas present.
Cheers
--
Clive

On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 19:20:56 +0000, Clive Arthur wrote:

vertical-radiator

Cut and shut one?
You have 4 to practice on.
Cheers
Dave R

On Saturday, 16 December 2017 19:21:15 UTC, Clive Arthur wrote:

-radiator

.

I assume you'd need to make one. Steel wire can be bent into eg a |__|''|__ |''| shape, but such a shape would require thick wire to stay straight, whi ch would be a pain to bend. And of course it must be rustproofed. If you ha ve welder & angle grinder it should be straightforward to make whatever sha pe you want.
NT
On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 19:20:56 +0000

Something like this https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152824065635 and make up a couple of brackets to screw to the wall that it can hook into.
On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 19:20:56 +0000, Clive Arthur

£3 extravagant enough? http://www.wilko.com/clothes-airers+dryers/wilko-radiator-airer-white-4-bar/invt/0056804
Can't you go down the DIY route? ,many charity and small clothes shops have boxes of wire hangers they give away to get rid of them. A few of those bent a bit and held together with gaffer tape should do the job.
G.Harman