Versafire board

Has anyone used Versafire by Eurform Products (asbestos sheet replacement) ? It comes in 6mm 10mm and 12mm sheets and seems to be not stocked, but only available to order. My local(ish) suppliers will only order pallet loads and I only want one sheet of 6mm!

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Use Masterboard jewson and travis perkins do keep in stock from £60 per sheet

Reply to
Alex