Venturi Shower

Any views on a Venturi Shower such as the Trevi Boost.

Friend has an all electric house and would need a new consumer unit if an electric shower was fitted - he has an immersion heater but lacks the head for a non pumped shower. There is mains cold to the bath.

They seem a good idea - but there seems to be little or no choice.

Reply to
John

Fitted one next door - gives a really powerful shower even thought the hot water tank is on the same level as the shower and it takes about a week to run a bath. We used the Trevi boost because of the appearance. Other option is the newteam ones from Screwfix, but there an unusual design.

There seems to be a fair range available in New Zealand at very good prices. I thought about importing one, but didn't have time.

auctions

I've also got a trevi boost with about a 2m head, results are superb. Whole thing is nicely made, particularly the shower head. Be sure to follow the manufacturers installation advice to get the best out of it, especially 22mm hot side pipework with least number of bends.

Reply to
dom