velux "gutters"

seasonal at least!

3 large veluxes in line up the fairly shallow pitch of a roof. "gutters" at sides of each velux (betwixt velux and rest of roof) clog with leaves, beech nuts moss etc etc &, I suspect, lead to the drippy leaks of various sorts within house in that area.

ring any bells with anyone? i am thinking what to do to the gutters on a permanent basis?? some sort of mesh cover? lead flashing? any ideas anyone?

TIA

JimK

Reply to
JimK

Yes, especially the drippy leaks bit :-(

In my case they were my upstairs neighbour's veluxen and we just "got a man in" to make the leaks go away (communal roof).

Owain

Reply to
Owain

mmm any details? :>)