Vegetable storage...

Hello all,

I've very nearly finished fitting our new kitchen and due to the unique shape of our walls I've had to cut down one of the base cabinets to fit, so it's now 31cm wide instead of the 40cm it should have been.

I had bought some of those wire basket type drawers to keep veggies in, which now won't fit.

I've had a search but I can't find a supplier of 30cm wide wire basket drawers, does anyone know of a company that might be able to supply these?

If not - I guess I'll have to make something myself. I had thought about cutting down a wider basket, but I'm unsure as to how I would join them up again, I dont have a welder, and I've no idea if it would even work, so I think I'll stick with wood.

Has anyone done this before, if so any hints?

Thanks, Will

Reply to
Will

Google gives

Tony

Reply to
TMC

Just down the road from us.....

Hamster Baskets, Aylton, Ledbury.

Reply to
Tony Williams

I think I might have got a 300mm base and binned the 400mm. Doesn't the door look odd? Since you've already cut it down, surely B&Q/Ikea/MFI has a 300 wire drawer option. It's usually an add-on so you should be able to buy it separately. This maybe?

Reply to
Stuart Noble

I can source a 300mm door and shelves, but not drawers.

I've yet to find one....

Thanks for the replies!

Reply to
Will

good?

HLAH

Gah!! I looked through the catalogue last night and managed to miss these completely. Thank you!

Reply to
Will