Valor Firelite 4 Oxysafe Gas Fire - Piezo Igniter

We have an 18 month old Valor Firelite 4 Oxysafe Radiant Convector Gas Fire - Model 347.

The manual piezo igniter has stopped working and we can no longer light the fire.

Have looked on the web, but cannot find the replacement part.

Can any members give advice if this can be repaired.

Thanks in advance.

Neil

Reply to
Neil Fisher

You could always try a match. I'll get me coat.

Reply to
brass monkey

You can d/l the installer guide here -

23, section 11.4 shows how to remove the piezo but I can't find a part #

Reply to
brass monkey

In article , Neil Fisher writes

A generic part may do the job, see "piezo ignitors" half way down this page:

step would be to contact the manufacturer about sources.

Reply to
fred