Valliant Turbomax boiler

I have a Valliant turbomax which has developed a strange problem. Over the last couple of weeks while its been hot, I have noticed that during the night, the radiators get hot ? and then back to being off during the day and its not the timer. I'm not sure if the weather has got anything to do with it but I have checked the diaphram in the diverter valve and its OK.

Reply to
Mayur

Anyone ? the boiler is still doing this

Reply to
Mayur

If this was an earler model (VCW or Sine) I would go for the control box but it is not.

I'd like some more info like: Is the boiler firing when the rads get hot? (Likely yes). Is the pump going? (Likely yes). Are the rad getting hot when you draw HW or at other times? Yes = diverter valve problem. No is more likely a PCB problem.

Reply to
Ed Sirett