=?UTF-8?B?SW1wZXJpYWwgYnJpY2tzIMKjMS4yMCA/?

I've been offered 3000 imperial bricks for £1.20 plus VAT from a local reclaimation yard for my kitchen extension.

Is this a good deal?

Should I haggle, or jump in with the money tomorrow while they are there?

They match the existing bricks.

George

Reply to
George Miles

make sure your brickie can handle them....some are woosies these days ...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

There is no harm in haggling, if they are reclaimed the supplier will likely have got them for half nothing.

How many other people are likely to want them in your area?

Offer around £1 and see if they accept.

You have very little to lose.

Reply to
Jack Harry Teesdale