using connector blocks

Yes but anyone with a some sense does a bit more than just call in the first company that offers itself to get a job done. In general good business people will get a feel for the quality (or otherwise) of a service they're being offered. In addition most will have a 'grapevine' of friends and acquaintances who they will ask for advice and recommendations.

The quality of a company's advertising (which is what a web site is) and its other 'visible' facets *does* reflect on that company.

Reply to
usenet

I don't know but I would guess these:

the joys of using Opera as a browser where you can access an individual frame address.

Reply to
Andrew May

On 23 Jun 2004 06:00:17 -0700, andrew_d snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Andrew May) strung together this:

Reply to
Lurch

Senn there advertisement in Pro Sparky for a free smaples kit so i emialed them and my kit is on its way. Cant wait as i think they would be really useful in my work ( streetlighting ) for rebuilding gear trays in lanterns.

Jon.

Reply to
John Southern

Are connector strips OK if you use a bit of brass tube inside to act as a crimp? Worked well when I tried it, would not pull out with the screws removed.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

On 26 Jun 2004 00:52:47 GMT, Ian Stirling strung together this:

You can use connectors, just not shoved in the ceiling, if you put them in a box you're OK but you may as well just use a junction box by the time you've faffed about.

Reply to
Lurch