Uses for an angry grinder part I

have called for a jeweller.

Of course it might have been a standard sex aid which had been pessimistically undersized ;-)

Reply to
David WE Roberts

" angle grinder, on pipe, on todger.

Reply to
Tim Watts

I would have thought that there would be no need to actually touch wheel to metal, it would scare the ring off.

Reply to
dennis

Heh, I think my tackle would simply curl up and beat a hasty retreat at the thought ....

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Or scare the attached old-man out!

Reply to
Tim Watts

I see that the patient was given an anesthetic first: presumably so he'd have been unconcious while all this was going on.

If you want another, similar case to chortle at, just click the link marked 'Wigan' in the 'bootnote' under that story.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

If it was a penis ring then presumably it was performing to design - i.e. however jaded and disinterested the wearer, the tackle stays at attention. In which case an undersized (and therfore difficult to remove) ring could cause all sorts of problems. Not the least being eventual gangreen :-( Then again........

Reply to
David WE Roberts

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon