use temperature for caberfix D4 polyurethane glue

Heading back into Winter, I am starting to worry about the glue supplied to bond the flooring chipboard joints. Half done , lots to do! D4 comes with a storage limitation of +5 to +25 deg. C but I have been unable to find a *use* temperature range.
In an unoccupied house with all the internal doors removed the occasional fan heater makes very little difference:-(
Any thoughts?
--
Tim Lamb

On 05/12/2017 09:37, Tim Lamb wrote:

Do the manufacturers have a helpline?
--
Cheers,
Roger

I have sent off an advice request. Nothing back yet apart from an acknowledgement.
I thought I'd try the experts if any of them could drop fruitless Brexit wrangles for a moment:-)
--
Tim Lamb

On 05/12/2017 09:37, Tim Lamb wrote:

Don't know for sure, but I guess the aim of that "rule" is not to let the uncured product freeze. I think it will get quite viscous below 5 C and will cure more slowly, but I'd expect it still to work down to freezing.
On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 09:37:10 +0000, Tim Lamb

Polyurethane glue has one of the widest range of use temperatures of any common adhesive, anything from5 deg C to 30 deg C should be fine although setting will take a lot longer at low temperature. 20 deg C is the optimum.

Hmm.. what I thought. I suppose the doors could go back temporarily. I have a propane fired blower but don't fancy lugging the cylinder upstairs.
--
Tim Lamb

Answer back says lower than 5C will slow cure but implies still OK.
--
Tim Lamb

On Tuesday, 5 December 2017 11:31:05 UTC, Peter Parry wrote:

wallpaper paste does near 0C to over 100C, epoxy don't know exactly but wider than 5-30.
NT

Tell that to the plumbers!
--
Tim Lamb