urine smell / removal

ISTR someone mentioned a product a while ago for removing a urine smell - around the bog in our new house stinks quite badly, and could do with something to tame the smell :-}

Can anyone remember what it was perchance ? - I think it was an "industrial strength" as used for public loos, wonder whether it'd be safe on floorboards...

TIA :-}

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Prochem Urine Neutraliser

up Janitorial Supplies in YP, most stock it. Around £6 for a litre, with which you could deodorise several houses.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I wonder if it works for cats' pee.

Reply to
martin_pentreath

Neutraliser

>>> Look up Janitorial Supplies in YP, most stock it. Around £6 for a >> litre,

IME it does, you might need more than one application though.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

YP ?

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Yellow pages.

Reply to
Lino expert

Yellow Pages

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Crickey, tell them Biggles.

Reply to
Clot

Yellow P

-------------- Any posting using my name and/or e-mail address but other than by newsindividual.net is not being posted by me and should be disregarded . Remove NOSPAM to reply by e-mail

Reply to
Stuart B

Yellow Pee.

ld be disregarded .=20

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

In Germany they're trying to encourage guys to sit down to pee and, for medical reasons I've been doing that for years. Certainly works - no more stinky floorboards.

Reply to
Pete Zahut

Have you tried simple dilute bleach applied with a hand spray? Works a treat for cats' pee.

Reply to
Chris Hogg

In message , Chris Hogg writes

Providing you can catch up with them, all the ones around here have started to run when they see the spray approaching.

:-)

Reply to
Bill

That's the only thing that worked when the cat peed on the carpet in my Mum's room, luckily the carpet was bleach cleanable.

Reply to
David

Yellow.....?

Reply to
Steve Walker

Reminds me of the notice I once saw in a hotel toilet. "Our aim is to keep this toilet clean. Yours will help"

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Thus spake Chris Hogg ( snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net) unto the assembled multitudes:

And one in my bowling club loo:

"If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweet and wipe the seat"

Reply to
A.Clews

In message , snipped-for-privacy@DENTURESsussex.ac.uk writes

I always liked the (slightly OT) german one

Please don't throw your cigarette butts in the urinal, I don't piss in your ashtray

(loses a bit in the translation)

Reply to
geoff