urgent help leaking bay roof!

Some urgent advice needed please. I had a roofing company out to solve a leak on my bay window at the front of my house. they did this by clagging some acropol on there, which stopped the leak. now over the weekend and today the leak is present in a different place (dropplets forming in the mddle of the bay roof 5 or 6 horizontally. we have spoken to the roofer this morinng who states the acropol was only a temporary solution and that we will need to pay =A3170 to replace felt on roof. however the leak is not in the same place so i am under the impression the acropol is working and the new leak may be caused by something else. does the fact that he has qouted for work without looking at he problem ring alarm bells with you as well. and if we leave thw problem while we get a few different quotes/opinions will we be doing any significant harm. its not a rapid ingress and we have a bowl catching the water.

Please help

Reply to
Neil

Felt? Got a picture of the top of the bay to put on the 'net somewhere?

It wants sorting out, but a month or so won't mak much difference.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

I haven't sorry but it's like what you get on a flat garage roof you know. does this seem strange (maybe i'm using the wrong word)

Reply to
Neil