UPVC Doors Won't Lock In Sunshine

2013 eh, I'd imagine they got so pissed off they got a new door by now. Its a problem though as I had to take my bottom lock off to make the door handle go up enough, but still cannot see where its binding. Brian
Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2)

Fair point about the op date Brian but isn't it nice to discuss a physical problem instead of the torrent of political bullshit?

Reply to
Cynic