unvented H/w cylinder

So you admit that there are bad ones...?

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Not on my part, but you wouldn't know that anyway.

Reply to
IMM

Perfection is just an illusion, and as I've said to you before, when you've achieved it, there is only one way to go. .andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

In article , IMM writes

Nothing. It's working beautifully, thank you.

You've been in it for years, under your various nyms. From time to time, I manually fetch one of your posts just to remind me how stupid you really are.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Then why are you answering me? Put me in it NOW!

Reply to
IMM

You are right Andy, I now can only go down, which is unlikely.

Reply to
IMM

Nice computers don't do that, of course.....

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Andy, I am not a computer. I figured you may be a radio.

Reply to
IMM