Uneven Walls

Hi guys

I paid a decorator to do the business and paint throughout.. However, he 'forgot' to scrape some old wallpaper off the walls and didn't fill in some holes (basically badly prepared walls).

I'm going to fill in the gaps, and scrape off the excess wallpaper his missed, re-prepare and paint.

So my question is this, what is the best way? I have a limited budget

Thanks for any help!

Daz

Reply to
daz

Yesterday I watched a video on the shelf next to this stuff, seemed perfect for what you describe.

Vass

Get the decorator back, and insist he does it properly at no extra cost!

Reply to
Roger Mills

well wet the wallpaper well to remove it and i find that the ready mixed easy plaster repair from homebase/b&Q etc is very good. Its much easier to get an even finish with than normal plaster.

Reply to
Marc

polycell and smooth it and 3 times the size. Smooth it at B&Q =A325.00 FOR 5 LTS. SO HOW CHEAP ARE WE." mean?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer