UK name for pvc pipe fitting

Hi there,

I'm trying to find a fitting as close as possible to this one for sale in t he UK:

I've tried looking for Y pieces, Y tees, wyes , double elbows, you name it - no dice. Is there a different name for these that I'm just missing? Or are these just not used here?

Ta C

Reply to
Clara

You could use a cross-tee, and blank off the vertical inlet

Reply to
Andy Burns

Looks like I'm going to have to -- thanks!

Reply to
Clara

or with 4 sockets:

There will be some expectation of access for rodding from above, in case of blockage etc. The example you provide doesn't provide for this.

Reply to
Fredxx

That's 110mm not 50mm ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Ah, I should try looking at the link a little harder!

Reply to
Fredxx

I was also going to suggest that.

If you use this for the blank:

it will give you a rodding/inspection point in a useful location too.

Personally, I'd keep the manufacturer the same for best chance of parts fitting well:

Tim Watts

the UK:

I've tried looking for Y pieces, Y tees, wy es, double elbows, you name it - no dice. Is there a different name for the se that I'm just missing? Or are these just not used here?

Double elbow is what we call it in the UK too. I have seen malleable iron ones but not PVC waste pipe. Just use a normal Tee. Small difference in practice I think

Reply to
harry

Could it be a seagull tee?

Roger Mills