UK name for pvc pipe fitting

Hi there,
I'm trying to find a fitting as close as possible to this one for sale in t he UK: https://www.homedepot.com/p/NIBCO-2-in-PVC-DWV-Double-90-Degree-H-x- H-x-H-Elbow-C48372/205799571. I've tried looking for Y pieces, Y tees, wyes , double elbows, you name it - no dice. Is there a different name for these that I'm just missing? Or are these just not used here?
Ta C
Clara wrote:

You could use a cross-tee, and blank off the vertical inlet
<https://www.bes.co.uk/polypipe-50-mm-white-cross-tee-91-1-2-solvent
On Sunday, 14 October 2018 18:50:57 UTC+1, Andy Burns wrote:

Looks like I'm going to have to -- thanks!
On 14/10/18 18:57, Clara wrote:

I was also going to suggest that.
If you use this for the blank:
https://www.screwfix.com/p/floplast-solvent-weld-access-plug-white-50mm/72586
it will give you a rodding/inspection point in a useful location too.
Personally, I'd keep the manufacturer the same for best chance of parts fitting well:
https://www.jtmplumbing.co.uk/pipe-fittings-c433/solvent-weld-waste-32mm-50mm-c226/floplast-solvent-weld-cross-tee-p6955/s6956
On 14/10/2018 18:16, Clara wrote:

https://www.bes.co.uk/soil-vent-double-branch-110mm-x-921-2-grey-13017 or with 4 sockets: https://www.plumbase.co.uk/polypipe-double-branch-4-100010543-2204406
There will be some expectation of access for rodding from above, in case of blockage etc. The example you provide doesn't provide for this.
Fredxx wrote:

That's 110mm not 50mm ...
On 14/10/2018 19:36, Andy Burns wrote:

Ah, I should try looking at the link a little harder!
On Sunday, 14 October 2018 18:16:51 UTC+1, Clara wrote:

the UK: https://www.homedepot.com/p/NIBCO-2-in-PVC-DWV-Double-90-Degree-H- x-H-x-H-Elbow-C48372/205799571. I've tried looking for Y pieces, Y tees, wy es, double elbows, you name it - no dice. Is there a different name for the se that I'm just missing? Or are these just not used here?

Double elbow is what we call it in the UK too. I have seen malleable iron ones but not PVC waste pipe. Just use a normal Tee. Small difference in practice I think
On 14/10/2018 18:16, Clara wrote:

Could it be a seagull tee? https://www.berkeleystainless.co.uk/products/hygienic-fittings/swept-tee-seagull-tee-y-piece/
--
Cheers,