TV Signal

Hi

I have a Virgin Tivo box in the lounge which is connected to my router by a cable.

I have a TV upstairs and want to connect that to the Tivo box - but wirelessly. Is this possible?

Reply to
TMH

Oh, and watch different stuff on each TV.

Reply to
TMH

Not with either a standard TiVo box or the new V6. If you ask Virgin to upgrade to a second box, it will need a coax cable to it. You can use their "anywhere" app on a phone/tablet to watch some stuff separately, but they have apparently locked down casting from it.

Reply to
Lee

I think (but I'm not on Virgin so you'd have to check) that if you can get your main TiVo upgraded to a Virgin TV V6 box, you can re-use the older TiVo box upstairs for multi-room.

Reply to
Andy Burns